Monday 30 July 2007

last live show today

today was my last live show. prepared the sportnews very well. the grabs were done, the text nice and interested written like everytime.
than the show started. and the desaster as well. oliver forgot to upload my grabs, he couldn´t played them at the show. so there was always quiet between my readings. f***. got very angry about him. i was so angry, that i became speachless. and so we had a next blackout, while oliver was trying to work with the technique.
and after that i went to my producer place, waiting for phone calls. on monday we always have a talkback show. and two broadcaster in the show. but only oliver was there. patrick not.
so i stand behind my workplace, looked to oliver, while he was trying to run the show on his own. but it was too late to get patrick in the show. so i went into the studio. and oliver and i runned the show. talking about family, birth rate and young women how don´t want to become mother because they want to work (by the way - what going on actually?! last week we talked about love, falling in love in australia (and that australian men are very bad about relationsships with german woman - that´s the opinion from my female workmates, they all have bad experience with these kinds of guys...) and reasons to stay here).
anyway, we run the show well, i guess, my boss liked it. tomorrow i will have a serious talk with him about the topic for my own section in the shows (and that i want to earn money... that would be become a problem, i guess...).

No comments: